configure private and guest WLAN on NWA1123-AC-PRO with USG110
oh boy, it looks like I bought the wrong AP.
I have a NWA1123-AC-PRO and USG110 with latest firmware as of today.
What I simple want, is to setup up a WLAN for guests and a WLAN for to access my other devices in the network.
- LAN1 with USG ports 4,5,6, IP 192.168.2.x
_ LAN2 with USG ports 7, IP 192.168.3.x, which connects to tue NWA1123
- SSID "guest", with Layer-2-Isolation for my USG110
- SSID "intern"
What I actually want is, that
- all devices connected to SSID "intern" have access to the LAN1 devices.
- all devices connected to SSID "guest" cannot access any other device.
- disallow devices from "guest" to connect Web GUI of NWA1123
I had older USG20W and 60W devices, where I could define for each SSID their own IP-Subnet. There it was simple to achieve my intention with routing and firewall rules.
but with this NWA1123 I have no clue, how to achieve this simple network topo, altough I asked my reseller if private/guest-wlan setup is supported.
- 6.8K All Categories
- 1.3K Nebula
- 26 Nebula Ideas
- 28 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 3.8K Security
- 199 Security Ideas
- 691 Switch
- 25 Switch Ideas
- 572 WirelessLAN
- 8 WLAN Ideas
- 4.5K Consumer Product
- 95 Service & License
- 213 New and Release
- 65 Stories
- 35 Security Advisories
- 479 FAQ
- 216 Nebula FAQ
- 109 Security FAQ
- 72 Switch FAQ
- 66 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 20 Nebula Monthly Express
- 42 About Community
- 31 Security Highlight