set custom SSL certificate on 2FA landing page (port 8008)

Fender
Fender Posts: 24  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
Hi, we have installed (imported) the company wildcard SSL on the Zywall. I have attached it to all the sites where possible in the Zywall 310. (see attached picture).

There is also a hostname in DNS to office.company.com that resolves to the external IP address, so all links are running fine internal and external without questions about unsafe pages etc. The only page that still gives a message that the connection is not private and uses the default SSL certificate is the landing page for the link in an email that is send to a SSL-VPN user which has two factor authentication enabled. In Zywall it is called: Authorize Link URL Address (Object-->Auth.Method -->Two-factor Authentication -->VPN Access). How and where do I change the certificate on that lading page, i can't find a place in the GUI to change it? 

Accepted Solution

• CHS
    CHS Posts: 177  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    @Fender, you can reference to this thread for workaround.
    Apply Authorize Link URL to HTTP and change to HTTPS again, then certificate will replace to correct one.

All Replies

• CHS
    CHS Posts: 177  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2021 Answer ✓
    @Fender, you can reference to this thread for workaround.
    Apply Authorize Link URL to HTTP and change to HTTPS again, then certificate will replace to correct one.

• Fender
    Fender Posts: 24  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Ah great, thanks for the link! This is what i needed.

Security Highlight