Upgrade to 4.65 on USG110/210 breaks external access

BMS
BMS Posts: 9
I have done all upgrades to 4.64 on my firewalls without a problem.  However, on upgrading from 4.64 to 4.65 I am running into an issue where the allowed external admin port no longer works.

So on 4.64, I assigned a port (22443) for external admin use for one IP.  It worked fine and I've had no problems.  But when I upgraded to 4.65 from 4.64 I can no longer access the firewall from the allowed IP.  I've had to add a special rule to allow access from there.  I can provide configs.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 770  Zyxel Employee
    edited July 19 Accepted Answer
    Hi @BMS,

I load your configuration file to our USG210 but the following error appears.
    ERROR: zymesh-profile ZyMesh_AP  ssid

Hence, I remove this line from the configuration file and upload it to USG210 again.
    Need to enter the commands to access the web GUI no matter from LAN or WAN.
    Router(config)# ip http secure-server
    Router(config)# write

Besides, the configuration file you provided is not the full startup-config.conf.
    There are no secure-policy in the file.
    If possible, please download the startup-config.conf directly and send this file to me. Thanks!

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 770  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @BMS,
    Could you send the startup-config.conf to me in private message?
    I'd like to check the settings in security policy rules.
  • BMS
    BMS Posts: 9
    I sent you the full config, let me know if you see anything.  If you can tell me how I can get access back from the command line (I have ssh access) it would be great.
Sign In to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click on this button!