Unable to obtain authentication with WAC6103D-I RADIUS

WanjuYang
WanjuYang Posts: 2
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN
Hi !
I'm trying to config WAC6103D-I with RADIUS to verify WiFi user.
It's work fine with another AP, but WAC6103D-I. I have no idea why.
Please help me check my configuration , thanks.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Richard
    Zyxel_Richard Posts: 218  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    @WanjuYang

Looks the profile setting on your AP is correct for 802.1X (just like your previous success cases) , so please help us to check the information below:

1. The server information set on the profile is correct (IP/Port/Secret)
    2. Please make sure AP can access the External Server (you can use the ping from server to AP's IP address, and see if it's success)
    3. Please make sure the AP is added into your RADIUS server's trust client list

If all above test are correct, but the issue still exists, I think we can further check the authentication process on the server side, and see in which step the authentication process interrupted. (Probably through the packet capture)

Looking forward to your update, and welcome to send me the files through private message if you have any concern.

Best Regards,
    Richard

All Replies

• Zyxel_Richard
    Zyxel_Richard Posts: 218  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    @WanjuYang

Looks the profile setting on your AP is correct for 802.1X (just like your previous success cases) , so please help us to check the information below:

1. The server information set on the profile is correct (IP/Port/Secret)
    2. Please make sure AP can access the External Server (you can use the ping from server to AP's IP address, and see if it's success)
    3. Please make sure the AP is added into your RADIUS server's trust client list

If all above test are correct, but the issue still exists, I think we can further check the authentication process on the server side, and see in which step the authentication process interrupted. (Probably through the packet capture)

Looking forward to your update, and welcome to send me the files through private message if you have any concern.

Best Regards,
    Richard
  • Hi Richard
    Thanks for your reply. After check ping from RADIUS to AP, I found there is access deny from vlan15 to vlan24. I config other WAC6103d-i which's vlan is access allow , it work normally.
    Thank you very much. 

Best Regards,
    Wanju