ATP200 link agregation

PhilippeBkk
PhilippeBkk Posts: 13  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
I wrongly assumed APT200, being a business solution, would provide LAG, as any of the switch GS1900 provide. Now I bought the ATM200 is there any hope of a firmware update with this fonction?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,278  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

We support LAG feature for ATP500, ATP700 and ATP800.
    Here is the specification for your reference.

• sl2711
    sl2711 Posts: 14
    Hello.
    To me the same thing happens to me. It is a bit of a shame that in a product of this range with this price this option is not included (which arrived not long ago ...) Please, you should reconsider applying this function to the atp200.

All the best.PhilippeBkk said:
    I wrongly assumed APT200, being a business solution, would provide LAG, as any of the switch GS1900 provide. Now I bought the ATM200 is there any hope of a firmware update with this fonction?

Security Highlight