SSID removal and MAC filter rule removal issue on USG20W-VPN v5.10

Ensto
Ensto Posts: 20  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
Hi.

I have encountered two new wifi issues with our USG20W-VPN after upgrading to v5.10.

1. How to remove an SSID after adding it? There is no remove button.

2. After adding MAC filtering in SSID it seems no longer possible to remove any added MAC filter rules because they just keep coming back after removing them, pressing OK and then apply. Nothing happens.

Does anyone else have this problem or may have a solutions for the moment? 

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,039  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ensto

The delete button was removed since 5.XX due to some design changes. However, you can still add, edit, activate, and inactivate those SSID profiles instead. We will evaluate if this should be put back in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding MAC filtering profile can't be removed symptom. We addressed this should be an issue. We will arrange on this issue fixing. 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,039  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi @Ensto

The delete button was removed since 5.XX due to some design changes. However, you can still add, edit, activate, and inactivate those SSID profiles instead. We will evaluate if this should be put back in the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Regarding MAC filtering profile can't be removed symptom. We addressed this should be an issue. We will arrange on this issue fixing. 

• Ensto
    Ensto Posts: 20  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector
    edited October 2021

Hi @Ensto

Hi @Zyxel_Jeff

Thanks for the answer  :)

Ok, then i'II wait for the MAC-filter fixes. You also have my vote for putting the remove button back for SSID because I think that at least everything that is custom addable always should be removable as well to achive that nice and clean config we all want  ;)

Security Highlight