Goodbye 2021! Welcome 2022! Time to win a 1-Year Nebula Pro License!

Options
Zyxel_Jason
Zyxel_Jason Posts: 395  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
edited March 1 in Community Campaign
Hi Everyone,

As we received much feedback and many suggestions from last month’s questionnaire, we decided to present another activity with an even bigger prize for you this time— a 1-year Nebula Pro Pack license!  
       We are pleased to offer a first look at some major features and enhancements we are considering for implementation in 2022. Choose the feature you are most looking forward to and leave your comments in the questionnaire.  
        Just fill out the questionnaire in the link below and you will have the opportunity to be one of 30 winners who will receive a Nebula Pro Pack for 2022!

>>>  Start Questionnaire Now  <<<

When does this campaign run? 
        Now through 9:00 UTC+8, January 3, 2022
        (We will announce the winner after January 10)

How can I qualify to win the prize?
        Just click the link above and complete the questionnaire. Once we receive your response and confirm its validity, you qualify!

What additional rules should I follow to ensure my response is valid and avoid disqualification?
  1. Please use the correct email address and Zyxel Community username when filling in the questionnaire. If they don’t match, the entry will be disqualified.
  2. Each account will have only one (1) opportunity.
    Ex: You have a suggestion you forgot to include so you submit a second entry. In such a case, you will only be eligible for once.
  3. All answers in the questionnaire must follow Community guidelines.
    => Please refer the Link for more details.

Jason

Comments