Upgrade from USG60 til USG FLEX 200

Hello, i am upgrading my firewall and i wonder if i can use the configuration file from the USG 60 and upload it to USG FLEX 200?

All Replies

• valerio_vanni
    valerio_vanni Posts: 64  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    You cannot upload the same configuration file, but you can convert it.

Look at this, the path from USG 60 to FLEX 200 seems supported:

• Hello, thank you for this. I applied the convertor to my USG60 startup-config file and uploaded it to the FLEX 200, but I have not been able to contact the FLEX 200 after i started the converted config file. I have tried all the LAN ports (P4-P7), but there is no response. Do you have any suggestions?
  • The primary reason for my wish to transfer the configuration is IP bindings and port routings. Perhaps it is better to just configure from new since transfer of configuration does not seem to be working.
  • Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi Nireves,

usually, a new config is better, as you start with default config changes we applied during the past years.

Convert should also be doable, if you struggle, feel free to send us the config and we´ll help on that topic. https://support.zyxel.eu/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093996354

You can also create a new config file and copy/paste in notepad the part related to IP/Bindings and Port Routings, but this is may more complex as at least IP/Binding is on multiple parts in the config file (separated, in the interface, DHCP part).

Regards,

Tobias

Security Highlight