ZyWall Secuextender disconnects on wifi network

Options
Hi, I have a Dell xps 13 9310 running win 10 professional. 
Zywall secuextender worked fine on lan and wlan connection until some weeks ago.
now when I'm trying to connect to the VPN (usgflex200 on the other side) via wifi, it automatically disconnects after 10-25 seconds. One thing I noticed is that the wifi symbol  in the bottom left corner, as soon as the vpn "connects", switces to the symbol "not connected - no networks available".

On cabled connection everything works just fine.

Any possible solution?
thanks, 
Dario_S

All Replies

• USG_User
    USG_User Posts: 369  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Are there any WLAN / WiFi extenders or repeaters in place? If yes, remove that sh... and try to connect directly to the router or AP for testing. I got different users which are working from home and which experienced these problems, too. After removing all the extending devices the VPN via SecuExtender works fine.
  • Dario_S
    Options
    USG_User said:
    Are there any WLAN / WiFi extenders or repeaters in place? If yes, remove that sh... and try to connect directly to the router or AP for testing. I got different users which are working from home and which experienced these problems, too. After removing all the extending devices the VPN via SecuExtender works fine.
    Thank you @USG_User, but I connect via tethering on my mobile, or directly through the wifi router from home, so there are no extenders/repeaters.. :( 
  • Ian31
    Ian31 Posts: 168  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    @Dario_S,
    Here what I did. 
    Uninstall SecuExtender, reboot, and then install again.

Security Highlight