VPN between ZyWall 110 and USG 20 is CONNECTED but can't ping
Options
ictforever
Posts: 15
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
Hi great people,
I have a VPN IPSEC between two beautiful Zyxel firewalls. I have a connection, so that is great! The only problem is, I can't ping to each other. I checked everything but I can't find the issue. Anyone here that can guide me to the right direction or can help me through TeamViewer?
Thanks a lot!
Regards
0
Comments
-
Do you mean you cannot ping to Device(Peer USG interface IP) or Remote site lan side host?
0 -
I can't ping to the remote site lan. For example the firewall on the remote site or the printer.
0 -
Hi @ictforever,It looks like the packet is blocked by security policy rule, can you disable both site firewall rule temporarily for testing and try it again?0
-
The problem was that there was an inactive vpn gateway on the top. After removing it, it worked.It's weird, because it was showing inactive. I thought that this will not apply on the rules.Zyxel Support helped me on this. Thanks to them!0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 754 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Ally Member
Zyxel Employee