Monitor traffic by users

Options
hedezsystem
hedezsystem Posts: 4  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hello, I hope you are well and can help me I have been working with the Router Zyxel for more than 15 years and I have not yet managed to obtain an efficient monitoring system, I have been able to integrate this equipment 100% but I really did not like the system of reports Vantage Report because it does not show me with exactitup the consumption of traffic by users.

What do you recommend to me to see in which pages the users enter specifically, that is, that I do not get the top 10,20,30 if I can not see which page a specific user enters?

Thank you very much for your valuable help

Comments

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,450  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @hedezsystem,
    We have a brand new product “Secure reporter” which is cloud-based reporter. we can see the traffic statistics based on User.
    It will be launched around Q4/2018. This cloud based reporter might meet your requirement.

• Galliano
    Galliano Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Options
    Hi @hedezsystem,
    We have a brand new product “Secure reporter” which is cloud-based reporter. we can see the traffic statistics based on User.
    It will be launched around Q4/2018. This cloud based reporter might meet your requirement.

Buongiorno, c'è la possibilità di provare questo "Secure report" ?
    e per chi gestisce più firewall di clienti diversi, c'è qualche programma specifico?
    Grazie
    Galliano

Security Highlight