Delete Device/Account
Options
[Deleted User]
Posts: 6
Freshman Member
Freshman Member
in Security
How do you remove a device and account from Zyxel?
0
All Replies
-
Hi @LeeW,Do you just want to unregister a device? Only one device is registered by your account. I'll contact you in private message.0
-
Trying to set up a wifi router it sees I have a registered device but it won’t apply it to my home account.How do I delete a device and reset my account?
0 -
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 239 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 754 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Zyxel Employee