Content filter : image broken while accessing http websites

Options
hexos
hexos Posts: 13
Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Security First Comment
image  Freshman Member
Hello,
Trying to enable web content filter on 2 ATP800 (HA) v5.30. Everything works fine if I try to access a blocked website by https : 






but when I access by http the image is broken :
 
Why image url use domain of website I'm visiting in https and firewall local lan interface in http ? 

Any help would be welcome !
Thank you 






Accepted Solution

  • Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 840
    Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Security Zyxel Certified Network Administrator - Nebula Zyxel Certified Sales Associate 100 Answers
    image  Zyxel Employee
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @hexos,
    It's our known issue, this problem happens when using Chrome or Edge. We have this information in Release Note.
    We will improve the display probelm in the future, thanks for your feedback.


    James
«1

All Replies