GTA5 and USG Flex 100

2»

All Replies

• Niro96
    Niro96 Posts: 56  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments
    I'm also looking in the Rage Multiplayer log file.
  • PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,655  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

I don't get why its not working. Do you have ADP enabled?

• Niro96
    I have now deactivated the firewall. Did not work. Then I disabled everything under Security Service. Then suddenly it happened. Firewall on again and everything gradually activated and tested. Everything is enabled except IPS is disabled. It's working right now. Let's see how it is tomorrow. The funny thing is. There are four servers of this game. Servers 2-4 worked. Server 1 not. It works now. I will report tomorrow.
  • Niro96
    The error was there again today without anything being changed on the USG. Yesterday went the game with the settings. Today I did the following steps. Firewall completely off. game doesn't work. security service off. All disabled. Replaced Telekom's DNS server with 8.8.8.8 under LAN 1. Then the game opened. Firewall back on, game restarted. Game opens. I don't know where the problem is. There is nothing in the log file when I start the game on the PC.
    ADP is enabled.
    greeting
    Marcus
  • Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,039  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Niro96,

Can you provide the device config file and the packets of wan and lan interfaces while the symptom occurs for us via private message for further checks? Thanks.

Security Highlight