GS1900-24E doesn't store config

Hello,

I am facing a serious problem with one of my GS1900-24E.
I can configure the switch via web-gui and the values are stored in the running config.
But if I reboot the switch, it looses all its config. 
What I tried so far:
- set the switch to factory default via web-gui -> still same behavior
- set the switch to factory default via hardware button -> still same behavior
- flash the switch to the latest firmware (V2.70(AAHK.3) -> still same behavior
- disconnect the switch from power for at least 1 minute -> still same behavior
I don't know what to do now. Any ideas?

kind regards
oelles

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 332  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @oelles,

Welcome to Zyxel Communnity!

Since I don't see the issue on my GS1900-24E, I would like to clarify with you.
    Once configuring switch settings via web GUI, configuration shows in the running config at the moment, but it doesn't store to backup config (start-up config). Switch will lose all config after rebooting.

From your description, I cannot assure if you've clicked SAVE button to backup your configuration.
    You can backup your switch config via clicking save button on the top right.

Hope it helps,
    Adam

All Replies

• Zyxel_Adam
    Zyxel_Adam Posts: 332  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Hi @oelles,

Welcome to Zyxel Communnity!

Since I don't see the issue on my GS1900-24E, I would like to clarify with you.
    Once configuring switch settings via web GUI, configuration shows in the running config at the moment, but it doesn't store to backup config (start-up config). Switch will lose all config after rebooting.

From your description, I cannot assure if you've clicked SAVE button to backup your configuration.
    You can backup your switch config via clicking save button on the top right.

Hope it helps,
    Adam