lockout

Options
JoWe
JoWe Posts: 4
Friend Collector
Hi guys
We have some switches (e.g. GS2210). Some of them are not accessable on some servers. Is there the possiblity to see if some IPs are banned to login from? It is really annoying because I have to switch from server to server until I found one from which I can login (all in the same subnet and vlan). 

I tried it with the command "show lockout-users" but first the command is not recognized on switches and second I think thats not what I am searching for because its not a problem of users, its a problem of locked IPs (I think so). 

Best regards
Jonas

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 1,639  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Hi @JoWe

May I know what web page you saw if you use the accessible server to access your switch?
    If you see the below message, that means there's a user already login, please check whether the user has logged out or not before you log in.

If not, please go to Menu > Management > Access Control > Remote management to check if the switch only allows some IP range to access.

After checking remote management but still having problems, please help to collect tech support for us to check.
    The path to collect tech support: Menu > Management > Maintenance > Tech support > ALL to collect.

Zyxel Melen

• JoWe003
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Melen
    No, the message is always just like this.

I see no restriction in Remote Management.
    I think its okay for now, because we will outsourcing the network part anyway. I was just wondering if there is some setting about that. Its very suspicious.
    Best regards