How to configure remote WAC500 with NXC2500

Options
I am trying to configure 2 x remote WAC500's with a NXC2500 (f/w 6.25). I have a number of remote NWA5123's configured and working and a local WAC500 but the remote WAC500 does not connect.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jay
    Zyxel_Jay Posts: 163  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited September 2022
    Options

Could you help us check the NXC2500 AP license first? NXC2500 can manage 8 AP by default. If the managed AP number is over the license number, AP will be offline
    If not the license problem, 
    Please make sure that your WAC500 remote setting is the same as the NWA5123 remote setting.
    Make sure that your remote AP IP isn’t the same subnet as your local IP, to avoid IP route problems.

If you still have the problem, please give us the topology and configuration with NXC2500 so that we can help you check the further analysis.

Jay
  • homephixx008
    Options
    I had been facing this issue for long. Thanks to the members who have shared the solution. I really appreciate the help. It got my issue resolved.  :3
  • homephixx008
    Options
    I had been facing this issue for long. Thanks to the members who have shared the solution. I really appreciate the help. It got my issue resolved.  :3