Terms & Conditions- Lucky draw for UTM Security Pack (2022 Oct.)
2022 Oct. Lucky draw for UTM Security Pack
Terms & Conditions
1. The giveaway is open to legal residents of all countries worldwide aged 16 and over (at the time of entry) from October 25th to October 31st, 2022. Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Zyxel Networks Ltd (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
3. This prize is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered in any way by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social networks. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the event – entries sent through third parties, agencies, or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
5. The participants will receive the prize. The prizes are not replaceable by money and the promoter does not endorse any prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse any third-party supplier.
6. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
7. The prize is subject to change, in this case, we reserve the rights to provide a substitute prize of similar value without further notice. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
8. If you win the prize, we will notify you within 14 days of the end date of the event and you will then have to claim the prize. If you fail to comply with any other instructions, you will forfeit your right to the prize and your claim will be invalid. Please also noted that the prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
9. Any omission to exercise or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
10. The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or modify the prize at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
11. The promoter of the prize is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of the prize, and its maximum aggregate liability shall in no circumstances exceed the value of the prize.
Leave a Comment
- 8K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 60 Nebula Ideas
- 54 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.4K Security
- 222 Security Ideas
- 963 Switch
- 45 Switch Ideas
- 864 WirelessLAN
- 20 WLAN Ideas
- 5.2K Consumer Product
- 138 Service & License
- 268 News and Release
- 94 Success Stories
- 53 Security Advisories
- 11 Education Center
- 573 FAQ
- 273 Nebula FAQ
- 132 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 72 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 70 About Community
- 44 Security Highlight