Switch XGS2210 Series - V4.70 Patch 2 Firmware Release
Zyxel_Melen Posts: 866Zyxel Employee
edited November 2022 in Switch New Release
Zyxel Switch XGS2210 Series
Firmware Version on all models
(Click Hyperlink to download the firmware directly)
Zyxel XGS2210-28 - V4.70(AAZJ.2)
Zyxel XGS2210-52 - V4.70(AAZL.2)
Zyxel XGS2210-28HP - V4.70(AAZK.2)
Zyxel XGS2210-52HP - V4.70(AAZM.2)
New Feature and Enhancements
- [Vulnerability] Vulnerability protection for unauthenticated Denial-of-Service (DoS) by RpAnalyzeHttpRequest.
- [eITS#210701300] Switch supports IGMPv3 packet for source-type of “block source” parameter.
- [eITS#210901026] Port setup cannot be configured after setting flow-control on any static link aggregated ports by GUI.
- [eITS#220300572] In stacking mode, if DAC cables are connected to switch stacking ports before rebooting or power up, switch won't boot up successfully.
- [eITS#220500960] Enabling and disabling 802.1x or Guest VLAN on an unauthenticated or empty switch port causes all authenticated ports to disconnect.
- [eITS#220700265] Firmware upgrade fails when the policy rule is bound to multiple classifiers.
- [eITS#220900301] [eITS#221001400] If the MAC address limit of port-security has reached, the port still cannot learn any MAC address after any link reset related (ex. port test, cable-diagnostic, or physical link up/down).
Please refer to the Download Link for more details.
- 8.4K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 70 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 981 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 872 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.1K Consumer Product
- 156 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 97 Success Stories
- 59 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 579 FAQ
- 262 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight