device already registered

Hello,

I bought a used USG210 from an ebay seller; the device is like new and works perfectly; I have updated the firmware to the latest release; the problem is that I can't register it in my myZyxel because it is already registered; is there a way to delete the previous registration ? thank you

Accepted Solution

• Marco_Zampar1
    Marco_Zampar1 Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hello James, I fixed it. The problem was the browser. Using Safari the autocomplete page did not open; I repeated the operation with Chrome and it worked. I'm posting it to help some other users. Thanks for the support.

All Replies

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 606  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hello @Marco_Zampar1
    Please login to web GUI and go to Configuration > Licensing > Registration, and click the hyperlink portal.myzyxel.com. The page will direct you to the registration page, and the device is able to be registered without problems, thank you.

James
  • Thanks for the quick reply; I had found this procedure in a previous similar post but it doesn't work on my system; when I click the hyperlink the myZyxel authentication page opens and after entering the credentials the list of my already registered devices appears but not the form that shows the data of the device to be registered.
  • Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 606  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    After clicking the hyperlink "portal.zyxel.com" >> Login with your Zyxel account credentials >> The page should automatically direct to the Device Registration page and you can submit the registration here. please refer to the screenshot.

If didn't direct to this page, please provide your myZxyel account, MAC address, Serial Number to me via private message, I will check on this for you, thanks.

James
  • Marco_Zampar1
    Marco_Zampar1 Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hello James, I fixed it. The problem was the browser. Using Safari the autocomplete page did not open; I repeated the operation with Chrome and it worked. I'm posting it to help some other users. Thanks for the support.

Service & License Help Center