How & where to find the ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION LOG of Top Site Detected/Blocked?

Options
I'm just curious if is possible to view all the logs of the Top Site Detected/Blocked? if what website is blocked and what is the computer IP Address of the users? Thank you very much.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 624  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Rodnie,
    Every security service will generate logs when it takes actions such as detection or blocking, the information includes Source IP, Destination IP, which security services.
    Please go to Configuration > Log & Reports > Log Settings > System Log, and make sure the log level is Normal or Debug instead of Disable.
    Moreover, I suggest using SecuReporter. It is a cloud-based intelligent analytics and report service with collection and correlation features designed for ZyWALL product lines. It provides network administrators with a centralized view of network activities.

All Replies

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 624  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Rodnie,
    Every security service will generate logs when it takes actions such as detection or blocking, the information includes Source IP, Destination IP, which security services.
    Please go to Configuration > Log & Reports > Log Settings > System Log, and make sure the log level is Normal or Debug instead of Disable.
    Moreover, I suggest using SecuReporter. It is a cloud-based intelligent analytics and report service with collection and correlation features designed for ZyWALL product lines. It provides network administrators with a centralized view of network activities.

Security Highlight