Zyxel DX3301 and NWA50AX Mesh
Options
Hello, I have a question. I have a Zyxel DX3301 router that connects to the internet and two Zyxel NWA50AX. I would like to configure the NWA50AX together with the router as a mesh. I have a LAN cable for each NWA50AX. Can you please tell me how this works, would not like to use it with the repeater function. Thanks very much.
0
All Replies
-
Hi @toma84543,
From your description, we assume that you need to configure a scenario with “roaming” function, so you can do it by:
- Keep 15% to 20% overlapping coverage for DX3301 and NWA50AX
- Same SSID name and Security settings
Roaming happens when client moves away from DX3301 or NWA50AX that it connect originally and connects to another with a stronger signal.
Zyxel_Judy
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 442 Beta Program
- 3.1K Nebula
- 238 Nebula Ideas
- 6.8K Security
- 754 USG FLEX H Series
- 377 Security Ideas
- 1.8K Switch
- 87 Switch Ideas
- 1.5K Wireless
- 58 Wireless Ideas
- 7.2K Consumer Product
- 320 Service & License
- 512 News and Release
- 99 Security Advisories
- 31 Education Center
- 10 [Campaign] Zyxel Network Detective
- 5.3K FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 90 About Community
- 119 Security Highlight
Freshman Member
Zyxel Employee