NWA50AX Mesh Stopped Working

Options

Hi

I'm having a few issues with my setup.

NWA50AX - x4 hard wired

NWA50AX - x3 running via mesh

NWA5EAXE - x2 hard wired (one just running at min)

All the hard wired APs are connected to a GS1900 24 port switch and are running over PoE.

I had my site running ok for the past 8 months, but suddenly the mesh APs won't connect. I've tried removing the APs, deleting and creating a brand new site, but it's still the same.

Has anything changed or firmware updates that would have impacted this? I'm scratching my head as nothing has changed from Internet provider, main router etc

Thanks

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 490  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi @Sitchey

Thank you for providing the information about your network setup. Based on your description, it appears that you have a network consisting of NWA50AX and NWA55AXE access points powered by a GS1900-24 switch, with some NWA50AX units acting as mesh repeaters. 

To help troubleshoot your problem, I would like to ask you to clarify a few details: 

1. When you say that "AP mesh suddenly won't connect" are you referring to end devices in the AP mesh range not being able to connect to the Wi-Fi network stably or is the Repeater AP status showing as offline on Nebula? 
    2. Could you please provide the firmware version of your APs and switch? 
    3. What is the uplink signal strength of your repeater APs? 
    4. Could you also provide the event log from the Nebula dashboard for the time when the issue occurred? 

This information will help us better understand your issue and identify any potential solutions. Alternatively, you can also enable Zyxel support in the Nebula CC >> Help center >> Support request and send us the private message providing your organization/site name and the time when the issue occurred so that our support team can investigate directly. 

Thank you, and I look forward to your response. 

Nami

Zyxel Nami

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 490  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Sitchey

We have not yet received a response from you. Has the issue been resolved?

Please let us know if there are any further issues.

Nami

Zyxel Nami