AP Disconnect

Options
Steeli
Steeli Posts: 4
First Comment
edited March 2023 in WirelessLAN

We have over the day some APs witch disconnects from the Controller (NXC2500 V5.20(AAIG.3)). Any ideas?

Regards Matthias

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 924  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi Matthias,

The log show “AP Disconnect. Reason:Idle in RUN State….” means in a time, AP don't send to CAPWAP packet to Controller, so Controller assumes that the AP disconnect.

We recommend you check your switch/ cable/ power adapter as well. Note that the AP’s status is updated every 120 seconds.

If the issue still happens, we also would like to know your typology with all interfaces to check whether the issue happens with your network. Please provide us the diagnostic files of NXC2500 and disconnected AP to check reason as well.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Steeli
    First Comment
    Options

Hello Judy, i check the physical connections and everything seems OK. I found the following error in the Logfiles:
    2023/3/10 10:12:47,capwap_mgnt_stainfo.c:90:Fail to send STA(ee:fe:46:78:df:2f) Dis-assoc notification to AC!!! Reason: Not Run state or buffer empty

Can i provide the whole Logs from AP and Controller here?

Regards Matthias

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 924  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi Matthias,

Please provide the diagnostic files of NXC2500 and disconnected AP here or via the private message by clicking to my account > Message.

By the way, could you share with us APs always disconnects from the Controller NXC2500 or randomly?

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• Steeli
    First Comment
    Options

I send you the files. This happen randomly with different APs.

• Steeli
    First Comment
    Options

Actual Firmeware fix the problems