How to Configure Management VLAN on Nebula Switch via Nebula?
A VLAN is a logical network that allows multiple networks to coexist on the same physical network. Configuring a management VLAN on a Nebula switch can provide additional security to the network by isolating management traffic from user traffic. In this post, we will guide you through the steps to configure a management VLAN on a Nebula switch using the Nebula control center.
Topology and Scenario: We will be configuring a management VLAN on a Nebula switch that is connected to a router and multiple access points. The management VLAN will be used to manage the switch and other network devices.
- Log in to the Nebula control center using your account credentials.
- Go to Configure > Switches > Switch settings.
3. Click on the Save button to save the VLAN configuration.
The scenario that you may not have the VLAN 1 setting on your network environment.
- VLAN> Static VLAN> Add, for instance, the mgmt (management) VLAN is VLAN10. (When its on-premise mode)
2. Also, set up the default gateway and DNS.
3. On Neubla, please setup the mgmt VLAN from 1 to 10.
4. After that registered this device on Nebula.
5. After the switch is getting on line then you can find the mgmt VLAN is 10 in device detail page.
- 8.4K All Categories
- 1.6K Nebula
- 71 Nebula Ideas
- 57 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.5K Security
- 226 Security Ideas
- 981 Switch
- 46 Switch Ideas
- 872 WirelessLAN
- 22 WLAN Ideas
- 5.1K Consumer Product
- 157 Service & License
- 280 News and Release
- 97 Success Stories
- 59 Security Advisories
- 13 Education Center
- 579 FAQ
- 262 Nebula FAQ
- 160 Security FAQ
- 76 Switch FAQ
- 74 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Documents
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 69 About Community
- 46 Security Highlight