Is There any Option to allow users to change their password.

Options
ORRU
ORRU Posts: 2

Hi i am using the ATP 800 now have enaled Web Authencation But the User should have right to change there login password according to them but there is no option for that so please let me know how can i enable user must change their password at next login.

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 626  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ORRU

Welcome to Zyxel community!

when the user account type is "admin", it has the full privilege which can change all configurations via web GUI or CLI.
    when the user account type is "limited-admin", it's only able to check the configuration and perform the basic diagnostic.
    when the user account type is "user", it could be authenticated to access the network and related services.

In conclusion, only the admin account can only the password of all accounts.

All Replies

• Zyxel_James
    Zyxel_James Posts: 626  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @ORRU

Welcome to Zyxel community!

when the user account type is "admin", it has the full privilege which can change all configurations via web GUI or CLI.
    when the user account type is "limited-admin", it's only able to check the configuration and perform the basic diagnostic.
    when the user account type is "user", it could be authenticated to access the network and related services.

In conclusion, only the admin account can only the password of all accounts.

Security Highlight