XGS1250-12 - ability to configure webpage logout time

Options
gordonre
gordonre Posts: 13
Friend Collector First Comment

When configuring either of my Zyxel switches (I have three XGA1250-12), sometimes the page timeout is too short especially when working between the three units and other IT systems and reverting back to a locked page. There seems to be a default of 5-minutes which can be limiting, unproductive and frustrating to use.

I'd like to request the ability to configure this time and even stop the webpage from locking. I appreciate the 5-minute timeout is a security matter for some but this feature needs to be considered.

Thanks,

Gordon

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 488  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Dear Gordon,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the configuration timeout on XGS1250-12. We understand that the default timeout period of 5 minutes may be too short for your needs, especially when working between multiple units and other IT systems.

We would like to transfer your idea to Switch Ideas section for future consideration. Please check it here:

Thank you for choosing Zyxel products.

Zyxel Nami

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 488  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Dear Gordon,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the configuration timeout on XGS1250-12. We understand that the default timeout period of 5 minutes may be too short for your needs, especially when working between multiple units and other IT systems.

We would like to transfer your idea to Switch Ideas section for future consideration. Please check it here:

Thank you for choosing Zyxel products.

Zyxel Nami

• gordonre
    gordonre Posts: 13
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

Hello Nami,

Thank you and much appreciated.

Regards,

Gordon