i want NWA1123-ACv2 in standalone mode or manage mode

hoon
hoon Posts: 2
First Comment

I uploaded the firmware version to the latest version

6.10(ABEL.8)CO

Before I updated the version, I was in sa mode, but after the update, I stuck in cloud mode, so I couldn't set it up.

Connect to ssh and configure terminal

if enter : show hybrid-mode

Result : mode: cloud

if enter : hybrid-mode standalone

SSH will be terminated when I type
I think the router is restarting, but when I connected it, it's still in cloud mode

I will change this to sa mode like before
If possible, I want to change to manage mode

I want to connect to the usg60 device and manage it. I've searched a lot, but I can't do hybrid-mode managed

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2023

HI @hoon ,

We encountered this issue at other models and had the technical solution for that. However, the NWA1123-ACv2 is an End of Life model (End of RMA& Tech support 2023-01-31), with the latest firmware version being 6.10(ABEL.8)CO, we recommend performing a factory reset to restore the AP to standalone mode. You should not encounter the issue as the managed mode being changed after upgrading the firmware anymore.

I want to connect to the usg60 device and manage it. I've searched a lot, but I can't do hybrid-mode managed

Please be aware that the NWA1123-ACv2 is a Flexibility model and cannot be managed by a Controller.

Judy

• hoon
    hoon Posts: 2
    First Comment

If I connect wan, it connects to nebula, so I deleted the device from nebula, and I think it's solved
    Thank you for your answer.