Zysh Daemeon Busy Error / not accessible via Web GUI

Options
oybek21
oybek21 Posts: 10
First Comment
edited May 2023 in Security

I get frequent error message "Zysh Daemon Busy" during access on USG310 via Web GUI.

Sometimes Web GUI gets irresponsive, then displaying "Wrong CLI command, device timeout or device logout".

Rebooted USG310 couple of times without change of behavior, current firmware installed.Current Version: V4.65(AAPJ.1)

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,066  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @oybek21

Thanks for reporting this case to us. It seems the ZySH daemon is busy on your USG310, so it appeared this warning message. Could you update the firmware to the latest V4.73P2 firmware? This firmware has some CVE fixes, so we strongly suggest you can update it. Once you update V.473P2, but still occur "Zysh Daemon Busy", please provide the remote Web-GUI to us for further checking. I will send a private message to you later. Thanks.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,066  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @oybek21

Thanks for reporting this case to us. It seems the ZySH daemon is busy on your USG310, so it appeared this warning message. Could you update the firmware to the latest V4.73P2 firmware? This firmware has some CVE fixes, so we strongly suggest you can update it. Once you update V.473P2, but still occur "Zysh Daemon Busy", please provide the remote Web-GUI to us for further checking. I will send a private message to you later. Thanks.

Security Highlight