[Release Note] Nebula Security Gateway Series - Phase 5 firmware has been released!
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NSG50 - V1.25(ABHP.2)
Zyxel NSG100 - V1.25(ABEA.2)
Zyxel NSG200 - V1.25(ABLD.2)
New Feature and Enhancements
- Site-to-Site VPN now supports Server-and-Client Nebula VPN Topology.
- Non-Nebula VPN “Public IP” now supports FQDN
- Non-Nebula VPN now supports network availability customization.
- Non-Nebula VPN now supports IKE aggressive mode.
- Non-Nebula VPN peers now can be configured independently from nebula to nebula VPN peers.
- [beta] VPN monitor topology is added.
- L2TP over IPsec client now supports to establish connection to the Gateway stay behind of another NAT router.
- Virtual Server now supports port range and group.
- Added DNS Domain Zone Forwarder function.
- Support sending Gateway Traffic Log to syslog server.
- Added “Firmware upgrade done” log.
- Added “Session limit” log.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in red rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
Sign In to comment.