[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 5 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V5.45 (ABDF.3)C0
Zyxel NAP203 - V5.45 (ABFA.3)C0
Zyxel NAP303 - V5.45 (ABEX.3)C0
Zyxel NAP353 - V5.45 (ABEY.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-ACv2 - V5.45 (ABEL.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC PRO - V5.45 (ABHD.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC HD - V5.45 (ABIN.3)C0
Zyxel NWA1302-AC - V5.45 (ABKU.3)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
- [Beta] Nebula series access points now support Smart Mesh.
- Nebula series access points now support enabling 802.11 k/v/r per SSID.
- Summary report of Facebook users list now includes the attribute of age range.
- Captive portal accounting now supports NAS identifier attribute in My RADIUS server setting.
- Support detailed RSSI configurations for Smart Steering
- Added a guest SSID option for auto configuration of guest SSID security.
- Access points now support U-APSD configuration.
- Local GUI now can be accessed through the domain "http://setup.zyxel.com" .
- Default SSID now includes the MAC address of the AP for initial configuration recognition.
- Fixed the issue of captive portal authentication info sometimes does not sync to other APs in the site.
- Fixed the issue where sometimes client OS information cannot display.
- Fixed the issue of Captive portal will fail to load if SSID VLAN is different from management VLAN.
- Fixed the issue of Captive portal unable to login with certain usernames.
- Fixed the issue of MAC Authentication not able to authenticate correctly after flooded invalid attempts.
- Fixed the issue where Nebula Flex APs in standalone mode will display pre-defined click-to-continue user entries.
- Fixed the issue of APs enabling hidden Smart-Mesh SSIDs unexpectedly.
- Fixed the issue of NWA1123-AC HD/NWA1302-AC transmitting lower power levels on DFS channels.
- Enhanced the mechanism of Smart-Mesh state changes to be less sensitive to LAN outages.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in red rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
- 7.5K All Categories
- 1.5K Nebula
- 48 Nebula Ideas
- 53 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 4.2K Security
- 212 Security Ideas
- 854 Switch
- 35 Switch Ideas
- 743 WirelessLAN
- 11 WLAN Ideas
- 4.8K Consumer Product
- 124 Service & License
- 254 News and Release
- 82 Success Stories
- 45 Security Advisories
- 6 Education Center
- 566 FAQ
- 271 Nebula FAQ
- 129 Security FAQ
- 73 Switch FAQ
- 70 WirelessLAN FAQ
- 7 Consumer Product FAQ
- 34 Nebula Monthly Express
- 63 About Community
- 39 Security Highlight