ZyWALL VPN Client not working

Options

Hello I hope I'm posting to the right place. Long story short I have been unable to get remote access to my office computer from my home computer. Our IT guy has made numerous attempts at troubleshooting, initially we thought it was my router blocking VPN access but after bringing home my boss' laptop with the same software we were able to eliminate the router as being the issue as I was able to open the VPN tunnel. The IT guy called Zyxel support and they did not have any solutions for him. He thinks it may be my network adapter so I purchased a usb to ethernet adapter to bypass it at his recommendation without any luck. I am desperate at this point to find the solution as I do not want to purchase a laptop when I have what should be a perfectly capable desktop. Here is some info: my PC is the Alienware Aurora R8 with windows 11

I will also attach a screenshot of the error log from the software. Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide to assist with getting an answer. Thank you in advance.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,450  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @dmikheal ,

Welcome to Zyxel community. it seems the issue is only on specific host, could your provide the windows remote access in PM for further checking. we would like to check if is IOP issue.

Security Highlight