Issue when printing
Following VLAN deployement, I'm currently encountering printing issue.
Indeed, on any PCs, jobs stay stucked in spool and are not delivered to printer. The only thing to do is to leave jobs in spool and restart the computer. Once the computer is restarted, jobs are sent to printer.
Below, a diagram of my architecture:
Actual status and tests:
* Any PCs on the same switch, same VLAN, same OS can print and others not. As an example, in our diagram PC01 can but PC02 can't.
* Every PCs can ping printer and access to its web interface configuration.
*As I previously said, when we restart the computer, jobs in spool are sent to printer
* I've tried to disable SNMP check in printer configuration on PCs because printer was seen as disconnected
*I've also tried to disable bidirectionnal mode in printer configuration on PCs
*Print works well when I'm on the same subnetwork (connect to the non manageable switch)
* Below packet trace of a KO printing job
*Below packet trace of an OK printing job
Thanks for your help!
- 5.1K All Categories
- 10 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 1.1K Nebula
- 4 Nebula-Ideas
- 3K Security
- 146 Security-Ideas
- 513 Switch
- 19 Switch-Ideas
- 339 WirelessLAN
- 1 WLAN-Ideas
- 3.9K Consumer Product
- 122 Mobile Broadband
- 19 Service & License
- 163 New and Release
- 18 Stories
- 20 Security Advisories
- 400 Documents
- 18 About Community