error device has alredy been registered

Comune_Bagnolo
Comune_Bagnolo Posts: 1
edited July 2023 in Service & License

I have recently managed a usg-110 product and I would like to add additional services, I wanted to register it on my zyxel account but it has already been registered on another account that I do not know, the procedure to re-register the product does not work, what can I do?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 298  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

@Comune_Bagnolo,

To re-register the device, and you have the device, please follow the steps below:

Choose "Configuration" > "Licensing" > "Registration"
    Click the URL and follow the instructions to complete the registration

Remember to click the URL by the steps above; the URL only works when you follow the steps, but not working in any other ways.

If it's not working, please PM me the sticker of the device, which has the MAC and serial number.

Thanks.

Ivan

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security
    Answer ✓

@Comune_Bagnolo,

To re-register the device, and you have the device, please follow the steps below:

Choose "Configuration" > "Licensing" > "Registration"
    Click the URL and follow the instructions to complete the registration

Remember to click the URL by the steps above; the URL only works when you follow the steps, but not working in any other ways.

If it's not working, please PM me the sticker of the device, which has the MAC and serial number.

Thanks.

Ivan

• Zyxel_Ivan

Dear @Comune_Bagnolo,

Thanks for providing the information through the PM.

We have transferred the device to your account.

Please have a check.

Thanks.

Ivan

Service & License Help Center