DX3301-T1 firmware

Options
diegoemy76
diegoemy76 Posts: 8
First Comment
edited August 2023 in Home Router

hi my isp sent me this router but I can't completely find a firmware nor info about it.. I was wondering if anyone has a firmware for this device I tried to load the firmware of the zyxel dx3301-t0 but it doesn't work. .. .. I need it because maybe during an update of my isp the power went out now it's in boot loop I can only send firmware via tftp but I can't completely find it and my isp hasn't given me an answer about it

All Replies

• diegoemy76
    First Comment
    edited August 2023
    Options

i also have a usb to uart just in case.. i'm available to be a beta-tester

• diegoemy76
    First Comment
    Options

no one ?????

• Peter2
    Peter2 Posts: 70  Ally Member
    10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

You mean DX 3300-T1 i think :

»»» May be you can try to disable the parameters "modelcheck" and "fwidcheck" via ssh to allow firmware upgrade when the cause is e.g. special ISP firmware version over web gui like below :

• diegoemy76
    First Comment
    edited March 25
    Options

I tried but it gives me kernel panic

• Peter2
    Options

You give no info which firmware version is yours and when and where "kernel panic" is shown .

May be you can try beginning with the older firmwares and then the newer 3.1 , 3.4 and then 4.0 are available downloads .

The current firmware for the dx3301-to is correct for 3300-T1 .

• diegoemy76
    First Comment
    Options

DX3301-T1 (V5.50(ACDU.1)b7_E0_20230703) is the firmware version KERNEL panic shows during boot

• Peter2
    edited March 25
    Options

So you are locked out now ? As a result of doing what ?

The Tip above is changing the parameters descripted and the make the normal firmware upgrade over gui . If this really happens we can give out a warning ?

• diegoemy76
    First Comment
    Options

Simply tried stock firmware but no one is working with this devices

• Peter2
    Options

"Simply tried stock firmware" what does it mean ? You did things you dont really know and not having experience with ?

• diegoemy76
    First Comment
    Options

This is not the first time ..I flashed a ton of zyxel devices this device is the only one that do not accept any of the firmware .. even it's brother dx3301-t0 I asked for a firmware not a lesson on firmware flashing if you can't provide it .. do not post useless comment

Consumer Product Help Center