How to create a Guest WiFi on NAW50AX

Options

I need to create a guest Wifi on NWA50AX. On Ruckus or TPLINK you can check a box to create a guest Wifi w/SSID and key, and it is created on a separate network. CAn this be done on ZyXEL NWA50AX

All Replies

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 499  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @Rengy

With the Nebula Cloud platform, you'll find it incredibly easy to create a Guest WiFi network on the NWA50AX.

Please follow Method 1 in this step-by-step guide to create the Guest network:

If you have any further questions or encounter any issues, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Zyxel Nami

• Rengy
    Options

I do not understand why ZyXEL makes it so hrd to create a guest wireless. I ahve used Ruckus, Aruba, TPLink and they have a simple step.

Click on Guests Wifi, create SSID, create paraphrase and it does the rest.

Why can ZyXEL do that.

• Zyxel_Nami
    Zyxel_Nami Posts: 499  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @Rengy

The NWA50AX offers two management options: you can either use the Nebula Cloud Platform along with the Nebula Mobile App or opt for Standalone mode via the local web GUI.

In Nebula, setting up a Guest network is quite straightforward—much like what you've experienced with Ruckus and TP-Link. Simply check the "Guest Network" box, as illustrated below, and click "Save." An SSID dedicated to the Guest SSID will be instantly created.

Could you specify any particular issues you are encountering, or do you have any special requirements for your environment? This information will help me provide a more detailed guide tailored to your needs.

Best Regards,

Zyxel Nami