NWA1123-AC-HD old firmware from 2021

Options

Dear users,

I use an NWA1123-AC-HD with the firmware V6.25 ABIN.9 of 03/2022 but I have some trouble and I want to try if this is less the problem in the former firmware. If I am right, there should be a firmware from Sept oder Oct of 2021. Is there a way downloading such old firmware-versions on the Zyxel-Homepage (which I did not find) or are there users here with a corresponding backup?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 961  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @New_Zyxel

It is important to note that the NWA1123-AC-HD is an EOL model.

For the previous firmware versions, please use the following links to download version 6.25P4 (released March 2023) and version 6.26P8 (released March 2022).
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13-8n99oRfGeguo5LiBMiwHzzM7up-oE3?usp=sharing

After updating, please test these firmware versions to determine if they resolve the current issue. Additionally, could you provide us with details regarding the problem you are experiencing?

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

• New_Zyxel
    Options

Thanks very much Judy,

First: The requested version was an older one.

But I tryed both of your versions of the firmware in the last weeks. Both seems to be slower than the one I asked for. Compared directly, the iperf performance is more stable in version 8 (2203) compared to version 4.

Thanks very much.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 961  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @New_Zyxel ,

Hello,

The V6.25P2 (Oct 2021) and V6.25P0 (Sept 2021) firmware versions are available via the provided link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13-8n99oRfGeguo5LiBMiwHzzM7up-oE3?usp=sharing

Also, please note the V6.25P4 was actually released in Dec 2021, not Mar 2023. Newer firmware versions include important enhancements and bug fixes, so it's recommended to consider these for upgrades.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!