Getting temporary question mark on network

I have zyxl firewall USG 110. And have two nebula wifi access point. I have around 100 wireless devices connected on wifi. And around 10-15 devices on LAN.
One major issue i am facing mostly happen on wifi and mostly on laptops. Didn't face this on mobile. once or twice got on two LAN desktop
Basically it show "?" sign on network and internet stop working on random system temporary. It start back after 20-25 minutes automatically. This is major issue. Also i have done mac binding with ip. So if i change the current ip to that mac then with some free ip then it start working again.
Please help me with this issue. I having lot of trouble due to this.
Another issue is some sites not ope under this firewall. Even there is no blocker.
For example below link is Django docs. this doesn't open under firewall. There is no filter or any setting done by us to block this. I connected with team but they were not able to find issue what is blocking this.
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/4.2/

All Replies

• aviox
    aviox Posts: 5
    Friend Collector First Comment

Also want to add a point. We are IT company so sometimes we do scrapping or automation jobs. I am adding this info in case if it help in question mark issue.

• Zyxel_Kevin
    Zyxel_Kevin Posts: 855  Zyxel Employee
    100 Answers Second Anniversary 500 Comments Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Hi @aviox ,

For the block site issue, The IP address of the website had been identified Phsing/Proxy Threat by IP reputiation filter.

Please kindly add address to whiltlist .

Thank you

• aviox

No i don't have mentioned menu item in configurations.

• Zyxel_Kevin
    Zyxel_Kevin Posts: 855  Zyxel Employee
    100 Answers Second Anniversary 500 Comments Zyxel Certified Sales Associate

Please kindly find in UTM Profile Tab.

If the issue persist, We can have remote now.

Please provide teamviewer/anydesk by teamviewer.

Thank you

• aviox

@Zyxel_Kevin Din't found option in UTM as well. I send you DM. Let me know when we can connect for remote.

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,327  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @aviox ,

Regarding the wireless issue you're experiencing, it appears you are dealing with Wi-Fi disconnections or intermittent connectivity. To address this, please follow the recommendations below:

1. Check if the latest driver is available for your laptops and install latest version.
    2. Fine-tune the deployment of AP's location. The client connects signal recommended –70dBm or above.
    3. Adjust the Radio settings to fine-tune your wireless environment.
    • Adjust your 2.4GHz radio power to 5dBm lower than your 5GHz radio.
    • Disable Avoid 5G DFS channel to prevent channel interference.
    • Increase your WLAN rate control for 2.4GHz to 5.5Mbps, while 5Ghz to 12Mbps.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

• aviox

@Zyxel_Judy 1. I don't think it is laptop issue as we have around 70-80 laptop device. It comes in any of random device only for 15-20 minutes. Sometimes it occurs one device on 2-3 times a day what that have only once in while.
    2. This is also not an issue because we have one development area and both AP are in development area. AP signal have 100 strength in all systems. Only expect 2-3 systems including which are ousite development area. But even i get issue rarely. Mostly people getting issue more frequently are all near AP.
    3. This one i am not sure i don't have much knowledge on this radio setting fine tuning. It is possible this might be solution. Can you give me more details on this. On how and where to do this?

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,327  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @aviox ,

Please refer to this FAQ:

If you've followed the above recommendation and the issue persists, please enable Zyxel support by navigating to 'Help' (located at the top right corner) > 'Support Request' > 'Zyxel Support Access', then click 'Enable' and 'Save'.

Additionally, please provide us with the name of your Nebula organization/site here or via the private message by clinking to my account > Message.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

Security Highlight