Wrong registered licence

Ludek
Ludek Posts: 8  Freshman Member
First Comment Fourth Anniversary
edited December 2023 in Service & License

Hello,

I have registered a licence to my Zyxel account, but it is for wrong device. I need gold licence for ATP200, but I have a licence for ATP100. I can't link it then to any of my devices. It is possible to give this licence away from my account, so I can register and link the right one?

Thank you.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 298  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Dear @Ludek,

Greetings.

If your device is unavailable, we suggest you consider refunding the license.

To refund the license, you can reach the reseller where you purchased the license, or you can reach us through the Marketplace if you purchased from Marketplace, NCC, or Circle.

Thanks.

Ivan

• Ludek

Thank you for your answer. I want to ask if this is possible to return it, when the licence is in my Zyxel account, but it wasn't activated yet? I purchased through reseller, so I will return tu him.

Thank you.

• Zyxel_Ivan
    Zyxel_Ivan Posts: 298  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - WLAN Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Security

Dear @Ludek,

Yes, you can contact the reseller, they will help you to refund this license and process.

If there's any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks.

• Ludek

Thank you.

Service & License Help Center