Mounting Brackets for GS1920

Options
Homer_S
Homer_S Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment

Hello I am looking for rack brackets for my GS1920-48. Used ones for a small budget would be appreciated.

Where can I get a pair?

Accepted Solution

• Matt_S
    Matt_S Posts: 1
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

Heya @Homer_SI had the same issue for months with one of our switch models . We misplaced one pair of mounting brackets a while back and grabbed a pair from our spare switch. As we upgraded and replaced switches, cycling out the spare, we were juggling the brackets.

My contractor that supplies my Zyxel switches had been trying for months to order a pair of these brackets to have as a replacement for the lost brackets, but Zyxel had no way to get these ordered.

In the end, i had someone custom make the brackets out of aluminum in our machine tool department, which I am lucky enough to have. You might be able to find a company in your local area that can fabricate one, or even 3D print one. My Machine Tech said that it was an incredibly easy fabrication.

All Replies

• Matt_S
    Matt_S Posts: 1
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Options

Heya @Homer_SI had the same issue for months with one of our switch models . We misplaced one pair of mounting brackets a while back and grabbed a pair from our spare switch. As we upgraded and replaced switches, cycling out the spare, we were juggling the brackets.

My contractor that supplies my Zyxel switches had been trying for months to order a pair of these brackets to have as a replacement for the lost brackets, but Zyxel had no way to get these ordered.

In the end, i had someone custom make the brackets out of aluminum in our machine tool department, which I am lucky enough to have. You might be able to find a company in your local area that can fabricate one, or even 3D print one. My Machine Tech said that it was an incredibly easy fabrication.

• Homer_S
    Homer_S Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment
    Options

@Matt_S

Many thanks for your answer. I fear that. Lucky who has a toolshop by hand to fo such things.
    Do you maybe have the drawing or CAD still?