how can I forward local IPs?

Options
Arctx
Arctx Posts: 3
First Comment

that's the problem

I set up a VPN, everything works, I connect to the network and access the Internet using the company’s public IP.
The problem is that the IP VPN doesn't see the local IP and I can't configure it so that the IP range 192.168.51.1/24 sees the IP range 10.10.3.1/24.

how it's done in Zyxcel

All Replies

• PeterUK
    PeterUK Posts: 2,810  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

You need policy control rule from VPN zone to LAN zone of 10.10.3.1/24

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,083  Zyxel Employee
    Options

Hello @Arctx

Welcome to the Zyxel community. Please check the Monitor > Log to see if there are any blocked messages and check the security policy to ensure the VPN IP range 192.168.51.1/24 can access the internal LAN IP range 10.10.3.1/24.

• Arctx
    First Comment
    Options

thanks for the answer, I'll check it and write here

• Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,083  Zyxel Employee
    Options

OK, got it.

• harryjkevin
    Options

I am also facing an IP issue with many websites. I've tried using a VPN, but it didn't work either. I urgently need to make my assignment that was due yesterday, and I need to do a lot of research for it. However, this IP issue is causing problems for me. Could you please provide any suggestions on how to resolve this IP issue?

• dianesawyer
    dianesawyer Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

To forward local IPs generally is not a big issue and I usually do it by checking the router settings and searching for the port forwarding section. My next step is to type in the local IP address of the device whose port I want to forward, as well as the fields for the port numbers. In other words, that makes a possible for the device within my local network to be accessed by any incoming internet traffic. On the other hand, I am an excellent planner and do not panic under any circumstances. For instance, I devise a strategy to manage my time effectively and can even hire experts to take my nursing exam for me if I can’t do it myself.

• Arctx
    First Comment
    Options

Hello,
    my problem was this: when I connected via VPN, my PS accessed the Internet from the office IP, but my PC did not see the office local network, could not connect to the printer to our server, etc. If you have the same problem, here are solutions for Zyxcel USG series (my Fireval is not connected to Nebula account)
    it will be easier and more practical if you look at the configurations from the screenshots
    I hope this helps you

Security Highlight