Options
Zyxel_May
Zyxel_May Posts: 124  Ally Member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 25 in Success Stories

Joy Young Information

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Summary

As the internet has become an indispensable part of modern business operations, SMBs face challenges in coping with cybersecurity issues due to the high costs associated with cybersecurity manpower and management. Additionally, the lack of expertise in network management poses a significant challenge, especially for those looking to establish wireless networks. Zyxel’s Nebula cloud networking solution addresses these issues, providing SMBs with centralized control over network security through real-time remote management. Leveraging AWS, Nebula ensures high availability and robust cybersecurity. Joy Young Information employs Zyxel’s cloud networking management and cybersecurity services, including antivirus, IDS/IPS, malware prevention, and firewall security, producing monthly threat reports for clients’ security improvement guidance. Leveraging Nebula‘s outstanding features, Joy Young Information aids SMBs in digital transformation. The Nebula cloud platform enhances operational digitization, fortifies network security, and mitigates network threats. Remote IT management, facilitated by Nebula’s alert notifications, streamlines network, device, and manpower management for efficient operations.

Challenges

• SMBs struggle with high security manpower costs and management expenses
  • Limited expertise hinders SMBs in deploying and managing wireless networks effectively
  • SMBs find it challenging to enhance digital capabilities and operational efficiency

Benefits

• Cloud networking management facilitates successful digital transformation, optimizing operations and boosting cybersecurity
  • Wireless network advancement through stable WiFi 6 networks, supporting collaborative office environments
  • Streamlined operations through simplified network, device, and manpower management, enabling remote IT support and real-time issue resolution

Products used

Nebula Cloud Networking Solution

USG FLEX Firewall

More Information

Download PDF for full story

Comments

• Emmanuelrippin11
    Emmanuelrippin11 Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited April 12
    Options

This article is very informative and helpful for SMBs who want to leverage cloud networking solutions to improve their digital transformation. I think Zyxel Nebula Solution is a great option for SMBs who need centralized and remote management of their network security and performance. I like how the article explains the benefits and features of Zyxel Nebula Solution, such as high availability, robust cybersecurity, real-time monitoring, and alert notifications. I also appreciate the success story of Joy Young Information, which shows how Zyxel Nebula Solution helped them to provide better services and support to their clients. I think this article is very relevant and useful for anyone who is interested in cloud networking and cybersecurity.