Ztp is already enabled. Please report to administrator for troubleshooting

Options
Marcointegrated
Marcointegrated Posts: 14  Freshman Member
10 Comments

Good morning, suddenly this morning I receive this message on the page to enter my firewall, how can I resolve it? It doesn't let me edit other admin or personal nicknames.

All Replies

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options
  • smb_corp_user
    smb_corp_user Posts: 161  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Which ZyXEL device is this? Are you using Nebula, or any other specific tools to access your device?

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

We are talking about the Zyxel VPN 100 product

• smb_corp_user
    Options

By default, the ZTP service is enabled. The ztp enable command reenables the ZTP after a user disables it. Seems like there has been a message broadcast sending ZTP enable commands to multiple devices on your network. If you have got any FLEX devices running, they might send and receive ZTP enable commands to connect to the cloud.

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

I don't think anyone has disabled this ZTP feature. But now the problem is that if I enter the IP interface to reach the server the page opens where it asks me to enter the credentials but by default a "support" account comes out and it doesn't let me enter the administrator or my personal. Is there a way to disable this and be able to get into the main panel?

• smb_corp_user
    Options

What you are experiencing is a Nebula cloud provisioning.

Use Nebula Cloud to administer your device.

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

I have always connected through Chrome from the static IP address of the firewall, can I no longer do this? I used to always log in like this. Is Nebula Cloud compatible with Zyxel Firewall VPN 100? And a paid version?

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

I did a search on the web and I saw that ztp would be Nebula, as I have already explained I have the firmware updates that were blocked by choice and suddenly I found this interface which I now post the photo without being able to enter the panel as I did before management through the public address of the firewall. I'm not interested in having Nebula and I want to have the old interface without deleting anything. The problem is that I'm stuck on the page that says username Support and where it asks for the password which would go to the serial code of the device. Can you tell me what process to follow to go back to the original version without problems? Thanks

• SovSibir
    SovSibir Posts: 4
    First Comment
    Options

Good morning! I have the same problem with the VPN 100 device, back on January 26, I logged into the device in the old version of the administration panel. Now the message "ZTP is already enabled." appears.
    How do I get back to the old device login?

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

Good morning, we are stuck with work, please, can you give us a resolution to the problem? Thank you. Greetings

Security Highlight