Ztp is already enabled. Please report to administrator for troubleshooting

Options

All Replies

• smb_corp_user
    smb_corp_user Posts: 161  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Sorry for not posting sooner. I must defer to the ZyXEL team members for a solution to this issue.

• Marcointegrated
    Marcointegrated Posts: 14  Freshman Member
    10 Comments
    Options

ok, I and the other user are waiting for updates

• Dennis_aE
    Options

I am experiencing this issue as well. Please provide us with a resolution.

• Proxima
    Proxima Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Good morning,
    I am also in the same situation. Can we deactivate the ZTP via the CLI and return to the WebGui interface?
    Maybe go back to an old configuration?

• smb_corp_user
    smb_corp_user Posts: 161  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

There are some other pages outlining how to deal with the ZTP issue. See for example this Google search result:

set system ZTP disable

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

But to be able to disable the ZTP is a procedure that must be carried out on the switches or on the firewall? On the guide you sent, it looks like this.

• Marcointegrated
    10 Comments
    Options

Can this configuration be valid to insert into the putty console for the zyxel vpn 100 firewall?

• Proxima
    Proxima Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

does not work

• Dennis_aE
    Options

Is it true that ZTP is available when the Zywall is in SD-WAN mode(VPN100 user guide)? If that is true then does that mean that my Zywall VPN is not standalone anymore and is in SD-WAN mode?

Then the only way to go back to being standalone is by factory resetting my router?

"Note: If your ZyWALL VPN is in SD-WAN mode and want to return it to standalone mode, you
    need to reset the ZyWALL VPN to the factory defaults using the reset button (see the
    Troubleshooting chapter)." - Section 1.2 SD-WAN Mode of the VPN100 User's guide version 5.37

Security Highlight