[Release Note] Nebula Security Gateway Series - Phase 6 firmware has been released!
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NSG50 - V1.25(ABHP.3)
Zyxel NSG100 - V1.25(ABEA.3)
Zyxel NSG200 - V1.25(ABLD.3)
Zyxel NSG300 - V1.25(ABOS.3)
New Feature and Enhancements
1. Add NSS Analysis Report. (Pro-Pack feature)
2. Support active/passive Failover mode in WAN load balancing function.
3. Support WAN Connectivity Check by default gateway.
4. Support Anti-Virus function in NAT rules.
5. Skip reporting “IPSec ping checking successfully” log to NCC to reduce spam log messages.
Policy route and firewall rule doesn't work.
DHCP option with HEX error.
a. GATEWAY > Configure > Interface addressing > Interface > LAN2 Edit > Extended option.
b. Add new “Extended options”.
1. Option: User_Defined
2. Name: User_Defined
3. Code: 43
4. Type: HEX
5. Value: a123456789b1234567
c. LAN2 interface can’t save the DHCP option.
Content Filtering and SFP Issue on NSG50:
The HTTPS domain filter of content filter doesn't work in NSG50.
NSG50 SFP with 100M throughput can’t work.
a. SFP set 100M throughput configuration.
b. SFP link status always down.
- To all users when upgrading Nebula devices, please make sure your device is connected to the control center and internet.
- During the upgrade process (notice the LED will flash in red rapidly), make sure the power is not inturruped or disabled, in the unlikely event of this happening, you may have to perform the upgrade again.
Nebula Forum Moderator
Sign In to comment.
- 5K All Categories
- 10 Nebula Status and Incidents
- 1.1K Nebula
- 4 Nebula-Ideas
- 3K Security
- 146 Security-Ideas
- 512 Switch
- 19 Switch-Ideas
- 340 WirelessLAN
- 1 WLAN-Ideas
- 3.9K Consumer Product
- 96 Mobile Broadband
- 19 Service & License
- 163 New and Release
- 18 Stories
- 20 Security Advisories
- 400 Documents
- 18 About Community