Does SSL VPN Client require paid subscription?

Options

Hello everyone, I'm thinking about buying ZyWall ATP500, but I need help:

I made sure that L2TP VPN is free and IPsec VPN Client (SecuExtender) has paid subscription, but I can't understand does SSL VPN Client (SecuExtender) require paid subscription?

Accepted Solution

• QuiteSmart
    QuiteSmart Posts: 36  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Born2Shine as of today SSL VPNs are free: the client is called SecuExtender as the IPSec Client but it is a totally different application.

You can download it here:

https://download.zyxel.com/SecuExtender_VPN_Client/software/SecuExtender%20VPN%20Client_SSL_VPN_Client_4.0.5.0.zip

This one to be clear:

Please note that the latest version is 4.0.5

Since we are talking about it, consider that when the program is open in system tray it will not show up if you click on it's shortcut, you have to click on the icon in system tray. I underline it since in my experience this causes lots of support calls.

Please Zyxel can you edit/fix this behaviour?

All Replies

• QuiteSmart
    QuiteSmart Posts: 36  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited February 5 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Born2Shine as of today SSL VPNs are free: the client is called SecuExtender as the IPSec Client but it is a totally different application.

You can download it here:

https://download.zyxel.com/SecuExtender_VPN_Client/software/SecuExtender%20VPN%20Client_SSL_VPN_Client_4.0.5.0.zip

This one to be clear:

Please note that the latest version is 4.0.5

Since we are talking about it, consider that when the program is open in system tray it will not show up if you click on it's shortcut, you have to click on the icon in system tray. I underline it since in my experience this causes lots of support calls.

Please Zyxel can you edit/fix this behaviour?

Security Highlight