How to properly remove NWA50AX from Nebula NCC

Options

I installed the AP using the NCC Nebula method. After noticing, that Nebula is not free of charge, I removed the Device in my Nebula APP, reset the device and re-configured it locally using the Configuration Wizard within the Web Browser. However, when the AP reboots, the Dashboard still shows the AP as registered in the NCC. I still get the NCC layout of the Dashboard. But I want my device be managed purely locally, without any impact from the NCC. What do I miss?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 949  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @slowfood27 ,

The Nebula Mobile App is designed for convenience, allowing you to remove devices from a specific site without removing them from the organization altogether. This means your NWA50AX remains accessible within Nebula.

To fully remove the NWA50AX from Nebula, it is necessary to use the Nebula portal. For detailed instructions on this process, please consult the relevant FAQ section.

How to Remove Your Device from Nebula and Administer It Locally — Zyxel Community

It's important to note that Nebula offers a comprehensive, license-free feature set that includes a wide range of management capabilities at no cost. Subscriptions are only required if you wish to access additional advanced functionalities and enhanced management features.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!

All Replies

• saltet
    saltet Posts: 10  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    Options

i have the free version of Nebula and manage router, switch and six ap. For my needs the free version cover all my needs.

• slowfood27
    Options

thanks for your reply. Gut it dies Not auswerten my question :-)

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 949  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @slowfood27 ,

The Nebula Mobile App is designed for convenience, allowing you to remove devices from a specific site without removing them from the organization altogether. This means your NWA50AX remains accessible within Nebula.

To fully remove the NWA50AX from Nebula, it is necessary to use the Nebula portal. For detailed instructions on this process, please consult the relevant FAQ section.

How to Remove Your Device from Nebula and Administer It Locally — Zyxel Community

It's important to note that Nebula offers a comprehensive, license-free feature set that includes a wide range of management capabilities at no cost. Subscriptions are only required if you wish to access additional advanced functionalities and enhanced management features.

Be a Community MVP: Win a VIP Deal Dash on Your Next Zyxel Purchase!