NWA110AX -- WLAN interrupts several times per day

mzurhorst
mzurhorst Posts: 2  Freshman Member
Friend Collector Second Anniversary
edited May 21 in Wireless

Hi all,

I am facing annoying issues with my NWA110AX AP. Those are already there since 1.5 years, but I ignored them successfully up to now.

I now work a lot from home recently, and I just realized how bad the situation actually is. Not acceptable at all, I would say.

Setup:

1. NWA110AX connected to Zyxel GS1900-24EP (PoE) switch. Power is provided from the switch.
  2. I have configured a total of 8 WLAN networks
    1. 6 networks are 2.4GHz + 5GHz
    2. 2 networks are 2.4GHz only

I can connect from my entire house and the reception looks very good. But suddenly, my monitoring alerts me that devices would not be accessible, and they re-appear a minute later.

When hanging out in Teams meetings, this leads to annoying disconnects and I miss a minute of the call.

There is no clear pattern (e.g. daily at 11am) obvious. It just happens every few hours.

I have downloaded the log files, but cannot identify errors inside. The log is full of messages, but I do not identify what would be relevant.

Does anybody have an idea what I could check to narrow this down?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Marcus

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,394  Zyxel Employee
    1000 Comments Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch

Hi Marcus,

You can refer to the recommendations in this FAQ to adjust your configuration and observe whether the issue is resolved:

If the issue persists after applying all the recommendations, please provide the following information for further assistance:

• Client Devices: What types of devices are experiencing disconnections? (e.g., laptops, smartphones, etc.)
    • Application Usage: Which applications are you typically using around 11 am?
    • Band: Which band is your client device connected to? We recommend using the 5GHz band for better performance.

Additionally, you can share the client MAC address, the time the issue occurs, and the NWA110AX diagnostic file with us via private message. To do this, click on my account > Message. We are here to help.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L