NWA130BE / BE11000 Power Supply

iridium
iridium Posts: 2
Friend Collector First Comment

Hi,

what are the exact requirements to the 12V power supply for the NWA130BE AP? What are the barrel jack dimensions (I'd guess it's 5.5mm / 2.1mm again?) What's the polarity of the jack? Is there a recommended power supply to use?

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Melen
    Zyxel_Melen Posts: 2,140  Zyxel Employee
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Answer ✓

Hi @iridium,

Your guess is correct. The barrel jack dimensions are 5.5mm / 2.1mm. I'm sure how to describe the polarity of the jack, but I test this one and it can power on the NWA130BE.

Hope the information on the sticker helps.

Zyxel Melen

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free! 

All Replies

• Zyxel_Melen
    250 Answers Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Third Anniversary 1000 Comments
    Answer ✓

Hi @iridium,

Your guess is correct. The barrel jack dimensions are 5.5mm / 2.1mm. I'm sure how to describe the polarity of the jack, but I test this one and it can power on the NWA130BE.

Hope the information on the sticker helps.

Zyxel Melen

• saltet
    saltet Posts: 28  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments

Do Zyxel sell needed power supply.

I bought the injector 30 watt but that occupies one of the ports. Not the best solution.
    Hopefully Zyxel will answer in this thread.

• Zyxel_Melen

Hi @saltet,

I will help you to check with our local support. Could you help to provide your contact information? So our local support can contact you after checking. I will send you a private message for the request, please check your private message.

Zyxel Melen

• iridium
    iridium Posts: 2
    Friend Collector First Comment

Yes, this helps a lot. Thank you!

As you can see from the sticker (the sign right of the "Efficiency Level: VI", top right of the FCC logo, it's following the more common polarity (center positive).