How to configure LDAPS on ATP700 firewall?

Jeanbaptiste
Jeanbaptiste Posts: 5  Freshman Member
First Comment

Hello,

I have two ATP700 firewalls in high availability mode, not managed by Nebula. I would like to know how to enable LDAPS so that AD users can authenticate through it. Before enabling LDAPS, it worked with simple LDAP on port 389. After enabling LDAPS, I changed the port to 636 and enabled "use SSL," but it does not work. When I run the test, I get the message: "Wrong Bind DN or Password."

Tkanks,

Accepted Solution

• Jeanbaptiste
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

I found the origin of my problem it was the DN it was necessary to put the complete and precise DN.

Thank you for your help

All Replies

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 1,327  Zyxel Employee
    Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 2 - Nebula Second Anniversary Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Switch Zyxel Certified Network Engineer Level 1 - Nebula

Hi @Jeanbaptiste ,

Some LDAPS servers verify the client certificate, with the firewall acting as the client in this scenario. If your server verifies the client certificate, please exclude the firewall from this verification.

If the issue persists, please capture packets during your LDAPS testing and share them with us. We will review the negotiation process and inform you of any findings.

Don't miss this great chance to upgrade your Nebula org. for free!https://bit.ly/4g2pS9L

• Jeanbaptiste
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hello,

I found the origin of my problem it was the DN it was necessary to put the complete and precise DN.

Thank you for your help

Security Highlight